[Tutor] Fwd: Sys.argv read parameters

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Thu Apr 18 01:21:30 CEST 2013

Please don't top post. Put your response AFTER the part you're quoting.

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
>>
>> What's the part that's "changing"?  What's the part that stays the same?

Are all the strings going to be identical except for the one letter?  If
so, then read the better responses here, like those from Danny Yoo

So far, you haven't provided any useful input as to what you're really
looking for.

--
DaveA