[Tutor] 3to2?

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:14:50 CEST 2013

--

Yeah, looks like my fingers got tangled. New keyboard.  I'm not used to
flat buttons.  I picked Python to learn since I'm retired and it seemed

But still, past a certain point, since I was a webmaster, I would of course
want to make web-use of it, if only for a nonprofit site, since I've run a
few of those.

*Jim Mooney

Today is the day that would have been tomorrow if yesterday was today
*