[Tutor] does anyone know a good module for automation

Frank Schiro fahraynk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 00:07:51 CEST 2013

I once had a friend who built a bot to play a strategy game called Red
Alert : Tiberian Sun.  I guess it would be similar to warcraft 3.

Im wondering, does anyone know a good python module that would help me if I
wanted to accomplish something similar? All I have found so far while
surfing has been for webgames that you can take a screenshot and program
with coordinates from the screenshot.

Ive just gotten the hang of pywinauto, and now I realized I need to get
another program called selenium just to use Internet Explorer properly. So
I figure Ill need another module ontop of that to run other programs such
as games like sim city and other programs like that...

Unless you think pywinauto would work in a game envoirnment ? I think it
might but have not tried it because no games on my pc... I just know it
didnt work for internet explorer.