[Tutor] why does this not work

Karan Goel karanmatic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:45:21 CEST 2013

You're missing a dot (.)

*Sorry, I didn't understand you.*

- Karan Goel

----------------------------

The Real Reason Things Keep Going Wrong:

At the beginning of time, God set a Magic Top Spinning... and spinning...
and spinning... and spinning... and spinning... and spinning... and
spinning...

After a few hundred million years God got bored and gave the top a good
kick; so it went rebounding away, flinging off planets and stars and
dinosaurs, and later, people who wrote about dinosaurs.

Then God realized that although Order and Regularity are virtuous, if you
want interesting stories, now and then you have to give things a good Kick!

This explains a lot.