[Tutor] why does this not work

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 24 10:00:36 CEST 2013

On 24/04/13 04:27, frederico Batista wrote:
> Dave, you clearly don't know codecademy.
> Please be nice to him.

To be fair to Dave he was very polite and showed the OP all the things
that were needed to enable the users of this forum to help him. Very few
of us are familiar with codeacademy - indeed until this thread I don't
think I've come across it before. I certainly didn't know it
had its own runtime environment.

> Also, I recommend the codecademy forums. They have a lot of material
> about every exercise.

Posting in the most specific forum is always best so if the issue is
with codeacademy that would be the best place. But I guess it would be
hard for the OP to figure out if his problem is with Python or with
Codeacademy...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site