[Tutor] Helpful little book

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 29 11:16:19 CEST 2013

On 28/04/13 20:03, boB Stepp wrote:
> I have found the following book quite helpful and keep it handy:
>
> "Python Pocket Reference" by Mark Lutz, 4th ed., c. 2010.

I have an earlier version but yes these pocket books byy O'reilly are
generally useful once you know what to look for. The don't have indexes
which is my biggest complaint! But I have a dozen or so of them.

They aren't tutorials though (apart from the JQuery one which kind of
is!) but they are useful crib sheets.

Also they often sell for silly money (as in less than a dollar :) in the
Amazon marketplace...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site