[Tutor] unittest skipping tests

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:08:19 CEST 2013

Thanks for the help and explanations guys. I feel really bad for
making this type of error.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> You're still just teasing us.
> You show us the code and say 4 methods run.
> But which 4?
>
> And how are you running the test?
> And what output do you get that tells you 4 ran?

Sorry about this, I wasn't sure at the time which 4 were running. I
have run it through both IDLE and my terminal. Here's the output
http://bpaste.net/show/UmSaLOBhJxPF8v5lV1Aj/

> We need to know what is happening in more detail.
> While you are at it, which OS and Python  version too.

I'm on windows vista and I have both Python 3.1 and 3.3. This script
is a Python 3.1 script, and in the terminal it runs via Python 3.1.
But for some reason when i run any Python through IDLE, they all run
from Python 3.3.
The test output i showed is from Python 3.3, but it's the same as the 3.1 output