[Tutor] Online references for Python

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com.dmarc.invalid
Wed Aug 7 23:50:48 CEST 2013

Rene Datta wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good quality online resource tool or compendium to provide a
> beginner's level of information to start learning the Python language.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rene Datta
> renedatta at gmail.com

You can try the links on the python.org documentation page.
There are several tutorials/HOWTOs listed there.

http://www.python.org/doc/

~Ramit

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.