[Tutor] How to access a method defined in one class from another class (which is a thread) in Python3?

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 04:15:41 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM, SM <sunithanc at gmail.com> wrote:

> OP is me? Not sure what it stands for, but I am a 'she' :)

FYI (For you information) OP means Original Poster.  Although people
do refer to names in replies here, the term OP is used quite often.
As for the implication of he not she, I guess we are stuck with
guessing in English usage. (They doesn't cut it with Language mavens!)
Good to have "shes' to get more diverse user base.  Best thing about
user groups is that different backgrounds make for better discussions
and interesting ways of solving problems

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com