[Tutor] hi

Vick vick1975 at orange.mu
Mon Aug 12 17:32:03 CEST 2013

[Vick] Yeah they are rational coefficients and I got them from the google
book satellites orbits which I believe I posted the links for it previously.

The problem is how are the coefficients derived? I've never seen an
algorithm to compute the coefficients of an integrator method. Anyway it
would surely involve complicated coding to start an algorithm to compute
them. If I can get it somewhere, I wouldn't mind doing the DOPRI8
computations.

Vick