[Tutor] python tutoring

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:23:18 CEST 2013

Trent,

You can do well with Alan's on-line pages (
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/) and just ask questions here.
The biggest thing is to pick a big enough but not too big project. Using
Python as your first programming language will spoil you, though, it's a
great language and covers a lot of options.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>