[Tutor] I have download python 3.3, then I click the link of Module Docs, but nothing appears

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:09:36 CEST 2013

You don't give much context for your question, so I'm going to guess.
You installed Python 3.3 on windows, and it installed some links in
your start menu.  One of those links is titled "Module Docs", and
clicking on it doesn't do anything.  Is that right?

That seems to be the case for me too, though I'd never clicked on that
link until just now.  I'm not sure what that's supposed to be a
shortcut for.

If you're looking for the Python documentation though, you want the
shortcut titled "Python Manuals".  That will give you a windows help
file with all of the python documentation bundled up in there.  If you
don't care for that format, all of the same information is available
from http://docs.python.org/3/ as well.

--
Jerry