[Tutor] global variables

wolfrage8765 at gmail.com wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:06:53 CEST 2013

Steve,

Thanks for all of this information.  It seems the OP has sparked the
kind of discussion that I had hopped for when I posted
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor/83251

Luckily though I did get an excellent response from Alan.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor/83251/focus=83252

Still what you have posted here has been a good read, so, thank you.
--
Jordan