[Tutor] How to present python experience (self-taught) to potential employer

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Fri Aug 23 05:34:13 CEST 2013

Jing -

You demonstrate skill at writing python by writing python.  If you don't
have data, write something to scrape data.

If you seriously can't think of any problems or interesting side projects
to solve in either of your fields, bluntly, you're almost certainly
worthless as a researcher.

Go build anything!