[Tutor] Python 3.x VIM

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Sat Aug 24 10:03:28 CEST 2013

Hi Neelesh,

On 2013-08-24 12:55, Neelesh Chandola wrote:
> On your recommendation , I downloaded VIM but when checking for python 3.x
> support , using :py3 print ("Hello") , it gives error E370 and E263. I also
> checked :version and it shows that both py2.x and py3.x are in use .
> So my question is how do I use it just for py3.x .I use win8 .
> Please help - I am completely new so you would have to explain things while
> answering .

I do not provide any support by 1-to-1 email. If you want support, please
e-mail the list (Cc'd to this mail). It sounds like your version of Vim was
compiled without Python support, but I haven't used Windows in years, and have
no experience in that.

As for your question in your followup e-mail, you can find my .vimrc (with all
of my other configs) here: https://github.com/cdown/dotfiles

Thanks.