[Tutor] i need help with the following question

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 26 18:32:14 CEST 2013

On 26/08/13 09:29, isaac Eric wrote:
> describe different ways of displaying output using python!

This smells like homework.
We don;t do your homework for you although we will try to point
you in the right direction. But you need to show that you are
at least trying to figure it out for yourself.

Also, in general, it helps if you tell us what version of Python
you use on which OS and what tutorial, if any, you are following.

Then be as specific as possible in your question so that we can
give you a specific answer.

As it stands I'd say the answer to your question is:

Python can output on stdout, to named files, to a GUI or to a network.
The output can be in the form of text strings or bytes.
Which of those, if any, counts as 'display' is up to you.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site