[Tutor] Web scrapping

Amal Thomas amalthomas111 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:55:23 CET 2013

Hi,

  Ya its kind of user filling out a form and sending request.
 Steps are like this.
 1. I need to submit my sequence in webserver ( like filling out a form in
web)
 2. Then I have to give a request for format sequence(available in the
link: http://mfold.rna.albany.edu/?q=mfold/RNA-Folding-Form )
 3. Then further steps downloading the output..

Thanks,