[Tutor] Quantum computing

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 05:36:37 CET 2013

Recently, after having some personal problems, I've returned to looking at
the future of not only prototyping languages like python, but also the more
advanced/older(refinement of your computers resources) languages.

My main question/topic, is what is to become of languages like python with
the emergence of quantum computing?

How will python evolve to meet the needs of these newr technologies
intertwining into the marketplace?

We know the richest get it first, but how do we begin to even simulate, and
evolve to meet the needs of tomorrows world of advanced computing, and will
the instruction sets of these newer technologies effect us considerably?

Just to kick off a topic.
--
Best Regards,
David Hutto