[Tutor] Fwd: Re: How to post: Was Re: The Charms of Gmail

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Dec 23 20:57:38 CET 2013

* Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> [131223 07:48]:
> Would everyone mind dropping this thread, at least for a few days?
>
> As far as I can tell, there's zero Python content in it, so I'm not
> getting much information from it.  More than that, it's affecting my
> morale in a fairly negative manner.  Thanks.
  I've been on this list since 2000 or 2001. This is where I learned
  python and Danny has been one of my mentors. Danny's grace and
  tact should make his behavior a role model for the rest on this
  ML.

  Consider that what is posted to this list is archived and could go
  far to repesent what the poster might be as a prospective employee,
  mate, president, chairman of the Fed or whatever .... :)

  I hope that you all have the best holiday season possible and that
  you have a great New Year.
--
Tim