[Tutor] Fwd: Re: How to post: Was Re: The Charms of Gmail

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 05:37:02 CET 2013

Yikes, as the progenitor of the antecedent of this screed... I'm sorry! I
have found, by and large, this to be a very helpful list, there's no
question it has kept me moving forward at times that I might not have in
python. Lots of generosity and knowledge. And when someone suggested a way
of doing gmail that should resolve some problems,I was happy to do it,
since my tedious manual efforts weren't very successful.

Anyway, I'd suggest people could consider being a little gentler with each
other, but mostly for the umpteenth time I'll appreciate the help I've
gotten here. It's a great list.

Okay this is funny... I'm responding on my phone, and I can't tell if it's
including anything I can't see;)