[Tutor] can't install

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Wed Dec 25 00:36:21 CET 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:15:36AM -0800, Lolo Lolo wrote:

> ive struggled all day to install pip on ubuntu 12.04 for python 3.3 .

All your questions are really about the Ubuntu packaging system, not
learning Python. You may have better answers from an Ubuntu forum. I
fear that the best I can give you is sympathy. Perhaps an Ubuntu user
will be more useful.

But the good news is that all this should become history from Python 3.4
onwards, there are plans to include pip in 3.4.

--
Steven