[Tutor] lists of lists: more Chutes & Ladders!

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:46:22 CET 2013

Thanks Denis, I found out about the iter builtin last night, a few hours
after I'd coded/posted that. Oops. Thanks for your other comments, I am
clearer now about the distinction of creating a new, empty list vs.
clearing the same list out, and the subsequent implications on other
symbols bound to the same list (is that the right language?).

Not to beat a dead horse: you mention the name of the "game" method: in my
code, "game" plays a game of Chutes & Ladders (does a series of moves until
the game is over), compiles the statistics from said game, and passes
those, as a list of ints & lists, to be gathered into a list of lists at
the next level ("games" is the list of lists, composed of many "game"
lists). I should absolutely document it better, but does that still not
seem like a good name to you? Thanks for your feedback.