[Tutor] Which pip for Ubuntu 12.04

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:10:02 CET 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Timo <timomlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Op 10-02-13 17:01, Jim Byrnes schreef:
>
>  On 02/09/2013 05:46 AM, Albert-Jan Roskam wrote:

You can upgrade pip with pip i believe:

jcg at jcg-desktop:~/code/python$ pip install pip
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): pip in
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7
Cleaning up...
jcg at jcg-desktop:~/code/python$

jcg at jcg-desktop:~/code/python$ pip install --upgrade pip

Be sure to sudo before if you don't have permissions.

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com