[Tutor] Which pip for Ubuntu 12.04

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 17:17:18 CET 2013

On 02/11/2013 09:31 AM, Jim Byrnes wrote:
> On 02/10/2013 01:10 PM, Joel Goldstick wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Timo <timomlists at gmail.com> wrote:

Apparently I was wrong about the path problem.  I closed the terminal I
used for the update and opened another session and now I get:

$pip --version
pip 1.2.1 from /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (python 2.7)

I guess the real test will come when I attempt to use it to install a
package.

Regards,  Jim