[Tutor] Python Lover

DoanVietTrungAtGmail doanviettrung at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:08:53 CET 2013

I am also learning and have found it useful to learn from David Beazley's
"Python In Action", parts 1 and 2. Part 2 is tough for me because I don't
know other languages nor systems programming, but may be OK for you Brajesh.

The slidepacks are at
     http://www.slideshare.net/dabeaz/presentations

Trung Doan