[Tutor] Need help with sqlite3 in python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 17 19:31:52 CET 2013

On 17/02/13 16:50, Jim Byrnes wrote:

>      cur.execute("INSERT INTO pwds VALUES ('WebSites', 'xMe', 'me',
> 'you', 'here', 'there')")
>
> When this code is run, done prints in the terminal, there is no error

Can you do selects properly?
Can you extract data put in manually? That would prove the connection
from Python to SQLite was working...

Usually when I get errors like that its because the values do not match
the number of fields/types in the table definition, but if the manual
sql works with the same query that shouldn't be the issue so I'd suspect
the connection...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site