[Tutor] Trouble importing Paramiko

Ufuk Eskici ufukeskici at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:03:03 CET 2013

Hello Hugo,

I removed all related softwares from my PC and tried to re-install
everyting.

At the last step, this command fails (instructions:
http://vijaymurthy.blogspot.com/2011/03/installing-paramiko-for-windows.html
)

****
C:\paramiko-1.7.4>python setup.py build --compiler=mingw32 bdist_wininst
'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\paramiko-1.7.4>
****

What is wrong?