[Tutor] got stuck in equation

usama zohad usamazohad at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:47:04 CET 2013

my name is usama khan . . i am the student of civil engeering and we got assignment to make a project program on flexible pavement design using python.i know very litle about programing. still learning from tutorials. u can call me a beginner.now i need to solve this equation so that i can put this in python but the formula of design is very complext
Formula is log(W18) = (Z)(S)+9.36log(SN+1) -2.0+(log(dpsi/(4.5-1.5))(/(.40+1094/(SN+1)^2.5)+2.32log(Mr)-8.07
every thing is constant except this SN. . i want to seperate SN like SN= rest of the stuff. how can i seprate it because manualy its impossible to take SN out.
so plz help mend  kindly tell me the solution that is easiest in python as am beginner.