[Tutor] HELP- Regarding working with python

Gayathri S gayathri.s112 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 07:11:23 CET 2013

hi...
          I am using principal component analysis for dimensionality
reduction in python. am having this following error...
>>> import numpy as np
>>> import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
>>> import mlpy
>>> np.random.seed(0)
>>> mean,cov,n=[0,0],[[1,1],[1,1.5]],100
>>> x=np.random.multivariate_normal(mean,cov,n)
>>> pca.learn(x)
Traceback (most recent call last):
NameError: name 'pca' is not defined

would you please help me in finding the error...? what was my fault? how
could i use PCA in python..?

                              Thanks.....!

--

Keep Smiling.........