[Tutor] Calculate hours

anthonym anthonym at att.net
Thu Jan 24 02:00:32 CET 2013

Thanks Dave.  I forgot to hit the reply to all last time.  I am going to
try the loop when I get back home and will let you know how I make out.

Also we have done some functions.  Sort and append being among them.  I
try the simplest way first then stream line later.  Probably not the
fastest way.

Tony