[Tutor] Set Reply-To field to Tutor at python.org

Nick W pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:33:30 CET 2013

My personal opinion (with whatever limited weight that has on this list
since I've only answered a few questions - and probably half of them I've
accidentally only sent to the op)/how I read it is that RFC 2822 actually
allows lists to set reply-to header; by my view the list software is
forwarding to everyone else and therefor counts as the most recent
sender/author. I admit that that is a somewhat different conclusion to
others that I've read as to the meaning of 2822, but that seems logical to
me and also my personal preference is for having the reply-to header be set
to the list address.
Nick