[Tutor] Self and class functions

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 1 10:02:57 CEST 2013

On 30/06/13 16:36, Dave Angel wrote:

>      mywindow = DrawTest()
>
> But since I don't use QT, I can't tell you if that's reasonable or not.

It is. I woke up during the early hours of the morning with the answer.
I don't know why I was so intent on instantiating the main window class
when it was an instance of the dialog class that was needed.

I remember when I was a university student, many years ago, a lecturer
suggesting that even seeking advice from our pet dog can often lead to a
solution. Taking a break from from a problem also often works me.

--
Regards,
Phil