[Tutor] back to text

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 03:45:20 CEST 2013

oops, forgot to switch back to text. Maybe that clobbered my line
endings. It would be nice if I could go back to gmail's Old option,
which just left your style as default. Now it uses the last-used
setting. This isn't the first time I've been gangstered by a "new,
improved" option that didn't allow you to go back to the old one. I
started shopping at a different food store when their site, which at
first allowed you to easily print coupon bargains, tried a new
overly-complex option that didn't work as well, but provided way to go
back to the working option.

There's a lesson in there for programmers, somewhere ;')

--
Jim

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a
bike and asked for forgiveness."  ~ Anonymous