[Tutor] Learning Python with Programming Collective Intelligence

bluepresley bluepresley at gastonia.com
Sun Jul 7 03:43:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

I discovered this list while doing research about the book Programming
Collective Intelligence by Toby Segaran. In the archives, a few of the
members wanted to create a group to discuss the code and algorithms
further. Those threads were a few years old, and unfortunately I'm just now
discovering the book.

I'm learning Python (as quickly as possible) so I can better understand the
algorithms in this book.  If that group is still out there, the I'd like
some more information about it. If not, I'd like to start digging in with
some questions, but wanted to make sure this was the right list before I
started.

Thanks
Blue