[Tutor] Writing unit tests that involve email

Arnel Legaspi jalespring at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:14:49 CEST 2013

On 7/16/2013 6:00 PM, tutor-request at python.org wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:14:08 +1000
> From: Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info>
> To: tutor at python.org
> Subject: Re: [Tutor] Writing unit tests that involve email
>
> On 16/07/13 09:16, Arnel Legaspi wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there any other information needed here so I can get help re: my unit
>> tests?
>> Perhaps I did something wrong with my post?
>
> Hi Arnel,
>

> Sorry, your post was big and had a lot of detail, and I put it aside to read later, but real life has intervened and I have not been able to give it the time it requires.
>
> If nobody else gives a satisfactory answer, I will try to reply by this time tomorrow.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the response. I apologize if I sounded demanding. I did not
realize my post had that much detail to sift through - I've been reading
(and I still am) most of the replies to requests last month, and they're
quite speedy. I thought I may have done something wrong.

I'm looking forward to your response, and others as well.

Thanks,
Arnel