[Tutor] hi

Vick vick1975 at orange.mu
Fri Jul 12 12:08:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm using Windows 7 and Python 2.7.3

I have written a code to perform a numerical solution to 1st order Ordinary
Differential Equations (ODEs). I have written codes for the famous Runge
Kutta 4th order and the DOPRI 8(7)13. However the codes are for 1 variable
only; viz. the "y" variable.

I have written another code in Excel VBA for DOPRI 8 for a multi-variable
capability. However I have not been able to reproduce it in Python. I'm
having trouble in making arrays or lists, I don't know which is supposed to
work.

I have attached my Excel VBA code for a multi-variable numerical integrator
in PDF format. This does work in Excel. I have also attached my python code.

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

Vick