[Tutor] slashes in paths

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:57:37 CEST 2013

I had a bad feeling I'd end up learning Unicode ;')

> It's not as painful as you might think!  Try it - you'll like it!
> Actually, once you start getting used to working in Unicode by default,
> having to deal with programs that are non-Unicode-aware feels extremely
> irritating.

I'll have to, to write a python program to translate the tree output. I
tried More, but since I have Python(x,y) I gave up after holding down the
enter key for five minutes. I tried piping More but that didn't work right.
I probably forgot DOS. but since DOS isn't commonly used, a python program
would be better anyway.
--
Jim