[Tutor] unichr not working as expected

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:10:30 CEST 2013

On 22 July 2013 21:00, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> (By the way, you're very naughty. The code you show *cannot possibly
> generate the error you claim it generates*. Bad Jim, no biscuit!)

I know. I need a personal github. When I get frustrated I try so many
things in quick succession I lose track. The worst is when I got something
working, but was moving so fast, I forgot how ;')

But I have my tree diagram. The next step is to walk the Py27 directory so
I can make my own tree diagram, without DOS Tree and it's dumb graphics.
Walking a directory seems to be a fave assignment of professors, judging by
questions I see, but I don't want to look at anyone else's.solution. I'll
just see what the walk generator puts out and try to figure it. That's the
fun part.

--
Jim

When I was young dad told me if a moth fluttered onto my sleeping lips at
night
it would suck out my soul.

Dad was such a kidder.

But I still flee from moths.