[Tutor] dependencies

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 03:35:16 CEST 2013

On 27 July 2013 17:37, eryksun <eryksun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you mean IEP?
>
> http://www.iep-project.org
>
> IIRC, it even works with PyPy and Jython.

Yes, I really like having the two major shells, 2.7 and 3.3, side by
side. I've even seen authors confuse details on the two major py
versions now and then, so it's nice to be able to unconfuse myself
with the final arbiter, the interpreter ;'). I was about to buy Wing,
but that even requires either running two wings or switching projects
all the time. Just clicking on one shell tab or the other in IEP for a
quick syntax check is a lot more intuitive, and exactly what I was
looking for. And the price is right.

--
Jim
God does not know English.