[Tutor] dependencies

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 18:43:15 CEST 2013

On 28 July 2013 08:01, memilanuk <memilanuk at gmail.com> wrote:
 it seems to indicate that it doesn't support ipython..
=====

I managed to load an ipython shell in pyzo's iep. click on shell on
top > edit shell configurations

The dropdown doesn't give you an ipython option but I erased what was
there and entered the path to ipython manually. C:\pyzo33\ipython.exe
, It still doesn't appear in the dropdown but it appears to work.

I get the In: prompt and magic commands with ?, so I guess that's
ipython. Like I said I don't know a thing about it, other than it
seems to have better help, which is worth looking into. standard
python's help leaves something to be desired.  Once you do that the
actual shell switching is in the upper left tab.

Jim