[Tutor] when is a generator "smart?"

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:44:14 CEST 2013

On 2 June 2013 20:33, eryksun <eryksun at gmail.com> wrote:

> The base sys.path configured in the registry already has lib-tk:
>
>     C:\>reg query hklm\software\python\pythoncore\2.7\pythonpath
>
>     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\python\pythoncore\2.7\pythonpath
>         (Default)    REG_SZ
>         C:\Python27\Lib;C:\Python27\DLLs;C:\Python27\Lib\lib-tk

Using Python 2.7 on Windows 7

pythonpath turned out to not be in pythoncore, so I was baffled at the
source of the original problem. Then I searched the registry for
pythonpath and it was in an entry for an IDE I had just installed,
didn't like, and uninstalled, but it didn't clean up the registry (a
lot of programs do that). Only its pythonpath was for 3.3, explaining
the trouble, since installing was the Last thing I did. I forgot that
the counter to the Law of Unintended Consequences is "What did I do
last?"

--
Jim
Ornhgvshy vf orggre guna htyl