[Tutor] What are these two string-formatting styles called?

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 21:09:35 CEST 2013

 14 June 2013 11:59, student Tyler Northrip <northriptl at s.dcsdk12.org>wrote:

> been explored before. In the book containment by Christian Cantrell theyuse methods such as this. The main character places a helmet on his head,
> and writes code using his mind. Voice command was also used as well.

Of course, the real consideration, for those thinking of programming as a
career path, is whether programmers will be as obsolete at gaslighters in
twenty years - or will they be doing some sort of weird meta-programming?

Although this is getting marvelously off-topic, so I'll end it there ;')

--
Jim
Then there is the lysdexic keyboard, which corrects letter-reversals as you