[Tutor] Data persistence problem

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 03:10:05 CEST 2013

On 21 June 2013 16:56, ALAN GAULD <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> But that doesn't answer your question about incrementing the globals! :-)
> To me it looks from your sample data  like it is working!

Good tips, though. Those sneaky zips are useful ;')  Yes, the globals
works fine. I just wondered if there was a way to get around using
globals; but right now I'm trying something else, anyway - since that
does work. The ultimate in laziness would be to get the program to
append to itself so I,don't have to cut and paste from the
interpreter, but I'm running into some tacky problems. Although some
of them are from the IDE. But others might be from the OS, and there
are different OSes so this wouldn't be portable.

--
Jim
A pride of lions, a gaggle of geese, a pack of wolves, a sewer of bankers.