[Tutor] Python 2 or 3?

wolfrage8765 at gmail.com wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:46:37 CEST 2013

Personally. I say 3, because support for external modules is growing every day and only a few major modules remain, like twisted.  But 3 will soon be the standard so start to learn on it now and you will not need to transition latter when 3 replaces 2 as the standard.  I currently use 3 and only miss twisted.

Sent from my android device.