[Tutor] Need help printing a pickled data

Matt D md123 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 26 03:25:54 CEST 2013

> I really think focusing on pickle is really a red herring and not
> related to any bit you are interested in.

I guess I was under the impression that if I could get a copy of what
came in on the thread i could find a way to make some other panel to
send the data, (which looks like it would be in, rcvd_pckq or msg, or
de??) over the same thread that the Class traffic_watcher_thread gets
the rcvd_pckq.  And if that didnt work, I could try have the
display_data part of the UI open the file.  And I really want to lay
eyes on it so that I can know exactly what the UI is receiving.

I guess I will focus for now more on the logger, and the button for
choosing a file for now because it is probably an easier way to get
familiar with Python but sooner or later I have got to figure out this
pickling process because i need to use it to pass more data into the UI
from the c++ code.