[Tutor] unwanted 'zero' ending

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:30:05 CEST 2013

On 27 June 2013 01:10, ALAN GAULD <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> There is no "input screen" in normal use, it appears on stdout in
> the console. How are you running your Python programs?
>
> Alan G.

In windows, from the PyScripter IDE. Ah, no such thing in the DOS box.
I was looking at the small size of the GUI box in windows. Looks like
there is no end to what I can put in DOS. Most users want a GUI these
days, but you're right. If it doesn't appear in DOS I have to build
it. I just got used to PyScripter calling the GUI for input--

Jim
John Dillinger, where are you now that we need you?