[Tutor] confusing installation

Lolo Lolo losermeloser at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 01:14:26 CET 2013

> problems else where. i will look for some easy install tutorials

> If you just want to know about SQL databases you could try my tutorial topic (only in the V2 version at the moment but it's nearly > > identical on V3) It uses SQLite which is part of standard Python, although you can also download a Windows installer for standalone use.

> If nothing else it will give you a quick intro to the topic and doesn't cost anything but time...

> It sounds like your book is covering a wider range of options than SQL but you might still find mine useful.

i didnt see this Alan. my interests is only SQL but the book indicates things like ORMs are very important?.. but it doesnt cover SQL indepth, just simple examples of the same script in sqlite mysql postgresql and gadfly i think. Im definately after an indepth SQL tutorial. I'll have a look at yours now.