[Tutor] Need a mentor, Any help would be great

bessenkphilip bessenkphilip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:48:48 CET 2013

Hello,

  Thanks for the "Welcome". I'm now working as a System admin in Linux
that too a Junior level (L1, only coming to a 6 months in experience).
I've got 2 to 3 hrs a day to learn python.

I've programmed a little bit before like our college staff given us a
challenge to display letter format for any number given as input(upto 9
digit). I've done that using C language. I think i know some basics in
C, C++ and a little bit java(like small programs which explains concepts
of class and objects).  I'd love to program something real that too in
python.

The system i'm working is Ubuntu 11.04 and the python version is Python
2.7.1+

I'd love to work on something (as i don't know about the specific types)
real :)

Thanks again,
  -Bessen