[Tutor] some web and python version questions

Lolo Lolo losermeloser at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 04:54:27 CET 2013

> (Please get the quoting right in your messages.  Either you've got a brain-dead mail program, or you're trying to bypass it's methods.
> On your last message you attributed Eryksun's comments as though they were your own.)

sorry this is yahoo's fault, i have to manually insert the ">" in every message i reply to. i forgot to do it in my last message.

> No idea what you mean by work fine.  You mean that it runs 3.0 for some scripts when you right click on the script, and 3.3 on other
> scripts when you right click on them?  In that case, you must have the py.exe associated with the .py directory, and you must have
> shebang lines in your scripts.

no if i double click the .py file, Python 3.3 opens all of my python 3 files. A lot of 3.0 files won't run but that's okay. Now on my command line if i enter the correct version's directory, and use: python myfile.py then the correct version's .exe opens the file. When i said "it works fine", i was just suprised why my files lost their python icon but are still opened by python when i double click them