[Tutor] some web and python version questions

Lolo Lolo losermeloser at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 10:04:29 CET 2013

due to the last 2 posts i was able to locate and delete the Iconcache.db through cmd. But after restarting, even though i have the refreshed cache, the icons are still not displaying properly. Will that website http://www.trishtech.com/winxp/rebuild_icon_cache_in_windows_xp.php provide an alternative solution or are the end results the same? I guess i can live with it, aslong as my scripts still run i dont mind. I do really appreciate the help you 2 are giving me.